torsdag, mars 11, 2010

SOLVING A PROBLEM

Once upon a time there was a little boy who lived in 15 Yemenroad Yemen. His name was Rupert Pretty. He had a terrible childhood, he was picked on because of his third nipple.

It all started at art lesson when the teacher said “Today we’re going to copy someone in the class. Who wants to go first?”

“I do, I do!” said Rupert

“Okey Rupert, come on up and sit infront of the class!”

Bob, who sat next to Rupert, leaned over and whispered “I dare you to take of your shirt!”

Rupert walked slowly to the chair. When he sat there he thought “Maybe I should do it? Maybe Bob will like me if I do it”

And then he just did it, and he felt wonderful. But it only lasted for a second.

Everyone started to laugh and someone said “Eww, what’s that?”

“It’s a third nipple!”

And for the first time in life he got detention and on that detention he started to write a diary.

Three weeks later on mathclass, he went to the bathroom and forgot his diary in the classroom! When he came back he saw Bob standing on a table reading something…

After about three minutes he realized it was his diary!

He jumped up to bob and took back his pink flowered diary and ran. He ran out from the classroom and out to the woods. And in the wood he hid his diary in a tree.

50 years later.

Mr. Rupert Pretty is sitting in his favorite chair, drinking blueberrysoup with chili, on a regular Sunday night. Suddenly the phone rings. He answers it.

“Hi, I’m pretty”

“Hi, I am your father. I have some bad news.. your mum is dead and I’m going to Minsk so you have to come over and pick up all of your stuff.

“Okey, peace out!”

He got in his car and 4 seconds later saw his dads house. He knocked on the door.

“Hi father”

“Hi Pretty”

His father handed him a box and said “here’s all of your stuff”

Inside there was only a key, it looked like it belonged to a diary. And then he remembered, so he decided to go to the forrest where he once had hidden his diary.

Rupert stands at a river, he didn’t remember it being a river here.. But there is and on the other side is his diary-tree.

He said to himself “Oh, lucky I brought my bucket, so I can scoop the river and then walk right through”

After an hour he gave up, it couldn’t be done! He said to himself “Oh, lucky I brought my phone, so I can call my friend Zebra The Lion.

He picked up his phone and called Mr Lion. It was Zebras mother who picked up.

“Hi, I’m Pretty! Can I talk to Zebra, please?”

“One moment, please”

“Hello?”

“Hey, dude! It’s me, I need some help!”

“Okey, bye!”

“Peace out!”

A few minutes later the Lion showed up and Rupert told him about his problem. The Lion said “Sure I can help”

Rupert jumped up on Zebras back and Zebra started to walk out into the water. After two minutes they reached the other side.

Rupert walked slowly to his diary-tree. He’s childhood secret were right infront of him! He unlocked the book and started to read.

When he finally closed the book he said to himself “This is all Bobs fault!” So he decided to visit Bob. Ten minutes later ha was staring bob in the face. Bob said “Who are you?”

“I’m the guy whose childhood you ruined! …I’m Pretty!”

“Oh yeah, I remember you.. You’re the guy with the funny teeth!”

“Noo…”

“Eh.. big feet?”

“Noo..”

“hairy back?”

“No.”

“Three…Three nipples?”

“Yes!”

“yeah, I remember you! Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?”

“Yes, please. Thank you very much!” said Rupert.

THE END





Denna fina berättelse skrev jag, stina och anna (VARDETNÅGONMER?förlåtomjagglömdenån) iii....åttan? Ah, tror det. Det var typ ingen som förstod att Zebra the Lion var ett lejon. Ett lejon som heter Zebra, hur svårt kan det vara? Inte ens läraren visste.....

2 kommentarer:

  1. One of the writers, Anabananatorsdag 11 mars 2010 kl. 18:59:00 CET

    Det bästa som någosin skrivits i våran vackra skola

    SvaraRadera
  2. Karolina "youknowwho" erhardssontorsdag 11 mars 2010 kl. 19:01:00 CET

    HAHAHA :)

    SvaraRadera